- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #89

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #89


We really love it when a box arrives and there's one complete task that you can do with the contents. Isabella's was all about the cupcakes...

"My box was collected from the Post Office this morning.



What a treat! The box itself was no ordinary box, instead a delightful red and white polka dot affair, with a see through top so you could glimpse in and see the contents.

The contents were individually wrapped in bright blue tissue paper and red suede ribbon, (one to be tucked away in the ideas box).


What treats awaited me. My own mini kitchen. Everything I could need to make my own cupcakes (how I love to bake) together with jelly tots to keep my energy up (so pleased I received something forbidden) and the most gorgeous mini blackboard.

I feel utterly spoilt. Thank you!!

Isabella"

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment