- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #91

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #91



Funmi received a box full of paper goodies and a note that read...

“Dear Curious,
Please find my little box of treats – I hope you like.

Handmade paper faves – all by me!
A selection of postcards of some lovely paintings from a much larger collection that I have.
A little mask brooch because I love masks and have been collecting them since I was little.
Some fun heart straws because I liked them....
And some little lace flowers & heart trim in case you feel like getting creative
And finally some scented candles in the hope the box will smell nice when you open it.

Xxx

“I think at a child’s birth if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity”

Eleanor Roosevelt

Enjoy!”





I am really grateful to my Secret Somebody for sending me these gifts, which were so pretty and have inspired some new ideas that may soon be featured on our blog!"

Loving those straws!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment