- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #93

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #93


Next up is a box received by Helen whose response was very touching as she tells us how much she loved her gifts from a secret stranger...


My box of curious items is one of the best gifts, if not the best gift I have ever had. The sender is an amazing person and I feel lucky to have opened their box. For me I am sure there couldn't have been a more special box. Many emotions hit me. Mystery, excitement, it took me back to the memories and feeling of having a pen friend at school. The feeling of when a letter arrived, which I had long forgotten. But most of all I know what the best thing is to receive from someone. It's not the gifts themselves but the little bit of knowing that person. This is special, unique and has a kindness and openness about it. A nice feeling that someone has taken the time to share.




So to my box. A favorite recipe, some favorite herbs to grow, a favorite book read to by mum. And a lot of pretty things. Postcards, vintage-ish heart pegs. Bun cases and a beautiful china bowl with a romantic tale behind it.




Oh yes it is!!!


To the creator of this box. It has touched my heart. I will read the book, and again to my two children. Maybe to my husband and nephews. Your Paris bowl will sit on a shelf, and when people ask about it I will tell them your story. I collect pretty postcards so this will be added to my collection. I make buns with my daughter and look forward to using these cases. I am a wedding stationer and will use your heart pegs. The herbs will be grown (which I have never done before) and hopefully fill the kitchen with their lovely scent as well as being used in my cooking. This is something I have always wanted to do but never got around too. It is a perfect box. Thank you, and I hope you will be pleased knowing the uses of these lovely items and how much I love them already as you do.

That thyme will grow like anything Helen-enjoy it! 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Helen!

    I'm so glad you like everything! I really enjoyed putting it together, it's such fun to share some things you love with someone else! I promise your daughter will love the book! Enjoy!

    Much love,

    Clemmie

    ReplyDelete