- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #97

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #97

Beautiful things come in small packages and this collection is certainly no exception. Simple yet sweet. 

Recipient Sara writes...

"I have loved taking part in the first instalment of the Curiosity Project. I really enjoyed wandering around town pondering what a person I knew nothing about might like in their box! I hardly gave the receiving part of the project a thought, but as the deadline approached and there was a frenzied exchange of boxes going on, I started to look forward to the ring of the doorbell! 

Unfortunately I missed the postman on the day of my delivery so I had to go to the post office to collect it. I unwrapped it the moment I got home. I loved the paper that my fellow curious person had wrapped my gifts in. I received a fabric heart, a little bottle, some balloons and some buttons. I think my favourite item though, was the little handwritten note!"










Love. It. ALL.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment