- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #98

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #98

Our first post of the day comes from my baby sister Megan who was super excited to receive her curiosity box...



"When I came home from work, my parcel was there waiting for me on the kitchen table. It didn't take long for it to be opened!

The box itself was wrapped in brown paper and tied with string and was full of both personal and creative things.
The note inside read:

"Dear Curious Mind!

I hope you enjoy this box as much as I've enjoyed putting it together for you.

The Japanese Washi tape and stamps are for your creative side and this book will hopefully provide you with inspiration! It was a gift from a friend and I enjoyed it so much, passing it on to someone else seemed like the best thing to do.


Everything else is just pretty!"

In the box, I received:

A book
French note paper
A gorgeous recipe for pear and apple crumble
Some stamps
Days of the week tape
Postcards



My sender obviously put a lot of thought into the contents as well as the presentation! The sprig of lavender was a lovely touch...

I will definitely be putting all these lovely things to good use and am beyond excited to try the crumble! I'd hoped to have made it and taken a photo of it before we tucked in but I haven't had time as of yet.

It was lovely to receive such beautiful gifts from someone I've never met!

xx"

I'm going to steal that French note paper when I'm home next Meg! oh...and the tape...and the book...

xx

1 comment:

  1. OMW. LOVE this box! I am so in love with washi tape!

    ReplyDelete