- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #99

26 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #99


Yay! We have a box that made its way half way across the world to Australia! Recipient Sarah tells us all about it...

"So my Curiosity Box arrived today after a long journey to the Southern  Hemisphere.  My heart leapt when I saw my box on my desk at work wrapped beautifully in gold paper for the long journey.  My curiosity sender has put a little bit of herself into the box:

Her own jazz CD of which I absolutely love the Jungle Book medley, a family favourite film in our house, very much recommend a listen to Lucy Ward Quartet.







Colour pencils - I always write in coloured pens at work so lovely to add more colours to my pencil case.

Origami birds and little mini cupcakes

Postcards of origami birds, Victorian tea cups, old seaside donkey fun and a cat.

By far my most favourite Curious items are the Cath Kidston Shopping bag and hand written recipe book.  The book is filled with lovely hand written recipes, quotes and handy tips to make the recipes just how Lucy likes them.  My favourite quote from the recipe book being "The only time to eat diet food is when you're waiting for the steak to cook".  The shopping bag will be used on my trip to the market at the weekend to get the items for the Peanut Butter Cookies that are apparently delicious.


Little did my curious sender know that food and shopping are all part of my work and therefore all very apt and gorgeous.  

Thank you so much Lucy"

I'll have that bag thank you very much! Brilliant recipe book too-you obviously spent a lot of time working on that.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment