- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #4

28 November 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #4



"Hi curious people! 

I was so happy to receive this on Friday evening after a week in work with a cold and feeling rubbish! Was a lovely feeling of excitement to get into the big red postal box.

So the theme was love, as I have been so unlucky in love the last few years! I also love cwtching "cuddling up" ( I'm welsh) so got a sweet hot water bottle too! I have also found a recent love for hot chocolate and there was a little just for "one" sachet in there too! So after I had my little moment of excitement I popped the kettle on and spent the evening with my hot chocolate and feeling happy that a complete stranger had done this! One very happy girl!

Really hope my curious friend enjoys my gift sometime this week! 

Jade x"

What a lovely snuggly box. We love "cwtching" on a cold night too!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment