- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: Share The Love: Box #51

21 October 2011

Share The Love: Box #51

Good Morning you curious lot! Very shortly we'll be revealing our BRAND NEW SITE and our uber exciting Christmas Project, so WATCH THIS SPACE! But first...a little something from Michelle...


Img_2003


Img_2004


Img_2008


Img_2010


Img_2017

I arrived home one evening, and there in my mail box was a little red card from the post office! I planned to get up early to make it to the post office before my train to work the next day.

I waited excitedly at the post office the next morning until my package was slipped through the little hatch! Determined to wait until I got home that night so I could savour every moment and take some pictures whilst I opened the box, I stowed it safely in my handbag!

I got home at 7, fit to bursting and unable to wait another second! What a beautiful package it was too - lovely paper and expertly and lovingly wrapped.

It was filled with such wonder, entirely things that I myself would pick and keep and send and use.

It was all accompanied by a lovely vintage photo with a note on the back reading

"Dear Curious Person, I hope you or a friend find a good use for each of the things in this box, they each represent a little part of me. With kindest wishes, Another Curious Person. x"

Such a lovely note and such a lovely gift!

I particularly love the calculator - which I have taken to work and used many times already, and had several compliments on it too :) 

And the bottle cap with a picture of twins inside it - I am a twin! 

Thank You so much to my curious pal! It is like you know me!

x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I sent this one! I'm so glad you liked it Michelle :-) I hope all the little decorating bits come in useful!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete