- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Word From Our Sponsors: Little A Designs

13 November 2011

A Word From Our Sponsors: Little A Designs


Marna puts her heart and soul into her beautiful designs, one of the reasons why we love Little A Designs so much! She's a real dark horse is our Marna, a qualified fine artist and florist, she runs Little A Designs (named after her son Arthur) with her husband at home (and let's not forget Phoebe, the new addition to the family!)

"Everything from Little a Designs is made by me, and is hand-stitched and finished using only the best fabrics, vintage and new designer; a unique present to treat yourself or a loved one. Due to the nature of them being individually handmade each design will slightly vary in shape, button placement, and colour, so you will get a one off every time.  Buttons are chosen for their colour & texture, the more unusual the better. The materials are sourced from around the world and made by me alone in a little corner of my garage whilst my kiddywinkles are asleep.

Everything has to be just right and I spend hours making sure that each design is perfect just for you. All my products can be personalised, and if you want, a design can be made as a special 'one off' gift, made to your requirements to fill that space in your room that needs that extra little 'something', or as an extra special gift for someone very important. I make all my things with love and great care and I hope you love them too.

It's all about beauty, colour, happiness and you."






Whether it's a little tree decoration to include in your box or a personalised cushion for snuggling up on the sofa, we think there's a little something here for everyone to love.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Tiff, yeay!!
    Although I do all this on my own as my husband does something to do with analysers in deep sea diving (zzzzzz). I'm a carer for Arthur (little a) and a full time mum and I do all my sewing at night. Sleeping is for pansies. Hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete