- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #103

18 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #103



 "I received my Curiosity box yesterday, just as I was curling my daughter's hair for her friend's birthday sleepover. Oh how I wanted to tell her to do it herself!!! I rushed through the remaining tresses only concentrating on what was lying waiting to be revealed...my curiosity box!!! (sorry honey, you did look ok though!!).



I cannot believe how thoughtful my sender was. The first thing I came across was a little gift with a tag "for curious girl age 10"... my daughter's gift...a gorgeous felt bird for the tree. She was elated!! Then was the gift "for curious boy age 7"... my son...a lovely little Christmas penguin for the tree. My son commented on what a lovely lady my sender was to send a gift for him. 

As I unwrapped the other little goodies I came across a Christmas candle in a tin...I love it, my living room smelt so Christmassy last night as it flickered away ~ I love candles and hadn't got round to getting any with Christmas smells so this was perfect!!  




 Next was a gorgeous sparkly star for my Christmas tree which now has pride of place. "Ho ho ho" was next...a gorgeous Christmas soap which smells divine (too nice to use, but I will!!)

A scroll was undone to reveal a recipe for gingerbread men....I have never made these before and can't wait to get to the shops to get the ingredients!! And...my generous sender has even included gingerbread men shape cutters. My son and daughter were over the moon with these and are so exciting about making them.



Finally, to take me back to my childhood...paper chains to make...I love them.

This was the first curiosity project I have been involved in and I would like to thank Miss Curiosity for organising it. I also am so grateful to my sender for all my goodies...all things I love and my children too!  Thank you, thank you, thank you. Wishing my curious friend blessings for Christmas and 2012 and when using my gifts I will think of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment