- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #111

18 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #111



"My box arrived and I immediately noticed the cute Cath Kidston stickers decorating it; "this bodes well!" I thought.  My 2 year old Daughter pushed in and opened the box, but I snaffled the gifts and let her play with the 'snow' packaging instead.





 Each gift was wrapped in tissue and had a little tag with instructions like "Eat Me" or "Make Me". The contents included:-

A beautiful worry doll


A fab card with wooden Robin tree decoration on the front (which now lives in our Christmas tree)




Some yummy sweets (all gone already!!)


 A kit to make a felt heart decoration ( SO up my street)


Santa's Magic Key (this was great to use to explain how Santa gets in to deliver the presents!)


Some cute tags which I'll be using on my handmade cards



A gorgeous fabric brooch


Reindeer food that my Daughter is going to LOVE sprinkling on the lawn.


and a very curious box labelled "Open on Christmas Day" - exciting!


A massive thank you to my curious sender and to you for organising the project. It's been wonderful and I can't wait to join in next year."

Rozelle Faulkner

No comments:

Post a Comment