- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #114

18 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #114









"I have just received my box and its full of such wonderful things! 
  • A miniature tea cup and saucer which will be hung in my kitchen
  • A beautiful little rose soap with rosebuds on the top
  • A scented candle
  • Tea from Tchai-O-Una in Glasgow... a place I keep wanting to visit but never get the time to :) 
  • An old book called Hostess which from the little bit I have already read is amazing!
  • I have also taken the dried orange cinnamon sticks and pine cones and put them in jars around the house. 
Thank you so much to the person who sent all these lovely items :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment