- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #116

11 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #116

We absolutely LOVE this one!!!!






"My box arrived yesterday. A great heart warmer! And so.. so.. curious! The theme is Alice in her Wonderland and now while I sip my Alice tea and eat the chocolate coins that say "EAT ME" I am wondering if I am going to shrink or grow. I love everything of it! Thank you my curious friend, you made my day! S. "

2 comments:

  1. I sent this one! And I'm so glad you liked it - I had a lot of fun putting it together so I'm pleased it made your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, thank you very much. I enjoyed it a lot! I didn't grow... I didn't shrink also. I think I need more tea and chocolates! xx Simone

    ReplyDelete