- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #118

18 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #118



"I arrived home to find a note from the postman saying my curious present had been left with my next door neighbour. Both myself and my husband were excited to see what it was! After retrieving it from said neighbour I got comfy with camera at the ready and opened it. 


It was a lovely pink box and inside were 3 little parcels wrapped in pretty pink tissue with red ribbon and a card from my lovely Curious friend. The contents are fabulous! A lovely notebook with handmade wool cover and a decorative paper clip and pen and another little notebook which says 'Hello' on the front, a ring which has been needle felted from wool, a key ring with a giraffe and a useful mirror (I've been getting round to buying a key ring for ages!), a cute little hand made flower brooch, a hair clip with a pretty Christmassy decoration on it (I will be wearing that on Christmas day!!), some lovely red earrings which match the necklace I bought that very day and some lovely Christmas decorations which went straight on my Christmas tree!! 

What fantastic presents!  I am so pleased with all of them, a huge thank you to my lovely curious friend.  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! xxxx

p.s. I apologise for the over use of the word LOVELY, but it really is all so LOVELY I couldn't help it! x"

No comments:

Post a Comment