- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #127

19 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #127









"I received my box! And it couldn't have come at a better time. I literally squealed as soon as I saw it sitting on my mums desk. After a rather long debate with my step dad about whether it was even mine or his because it didn't have my name on it, I ran into my room with it. I wanted to take my time opening it, because I didn't want to it be over quickly, I even text my best friend (who also took part) saying I was nervous/excited to open it, she replied promptly with "DIVE IN"!! Ha!

I love everything! It was wrapped so cutely and I cant believe someone who doesn't know me managed to gather such perfect items for my box.

Thank you so much!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment