- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #128

19 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #128



"I participated in the first Curious Project and really enjoyed it so I was waiting with great anticipation for my next box. I came home earlier this week to find a little red post slip had popped through my letterbox so I had to wait till the next day to pick it up. 

Inside the box was lots of lovely little individually wrapped presents in gold paper with a lovely handwritten card that read:


Dear Curious Friend,
I hope you enjoy your gifts as much as I did finding them for you. 
There is something for all your senses (and one little gift handmade by me using 'bits&bobs' to hang on your tree!)
Hope you have a fantastic Christmas!



The box contained lots of gorgeous items, including really colourful coasters, an incense set, a little owl hanging decoration and some yummy chocolates, as well as the fabulous handmade tree decoration that is taking pride of place on my tree :)

Thank you my Curious Friend! 

Thanks Tiffany,

Sophie x"

Those owls are brilliant. WANT!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment