- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #13

5 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #13

Wooo hooo! The lovely Stephanie got a re-worked Christmas song to sing as she unwrapped her gifts. Warm up those vocals guys!

"Today I received this absolutely lovely box, which my neighbours had taken in, so I didn't have any idea until they popped round at 7!

It made me giggle because it was wrapped in brown paper and hand decorated just like mine!



but underneath the brown paper was this B-E-A-Utiful hand decorated box!



with many more treats underneath, firstly a lovely card, whose contents I shall reveal in a mo...



As you can see everything inside the box was just gorgeous and a pleasure to behold!



Sooo this wonderful card read...

"Dear Curious Friend, 

Firstly, I'd like to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hoping you have lots of fun in the festive season. 

You may notice on each individually wrapped presents they are numbered 'first', 'second', 'third' etc. It's because I themed my box around the 12 days of christmas . . . ."

Here are the deliciously wrapped gifts wrapped in doilies, tissue and lovely ribbon. 


The card continued...

"On the first day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  some shiny edible glitter" beautiful gold edible glitter - which is wonderful as I have literally just finished a pot!

"On the second day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  two hand knitted mittens" also wonderful as I have lost a pair - how did you know!

"On the third day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  three bath oils" I am moving into a flat with a bath soon - so I am sure these will be well used. 

"On the fourth day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  four shiny pearls" some beautiful earrings, which I am wearing as I write this, and will be wearing to my Christmas party this year :)

"On the fifth day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  five cups of tea" 5 mint tea bags - my favourite ;)

"On the sixth day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  six chinese tassels" I think these shall be strategically placed on door knobs and cupboard handles and curtain tie backs when I move!

"On the seventh day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  seven cupcake moulds" I love baking cupcakes, so these are perfect and I am going to use them on Sunday. 

"On the eight day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  eight yummy sweets" I got 8 little packs of love hearts - again another favourite- how well my curious friend knows me. 

"On the ninth day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  nine knitted hearts" these are gorgeous, I think I will make a garland with them, and give one or two away  - Continuing sharing the curious love!

"On the tenth day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  ten jet black beads" these little beauties, I am going to try to make into a little bracelet for me to wear. I have never made jewellery before so this will be a nice challenge.

"On the eleventh day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  eleven vintage stamps " you may notice from my box that I included plenty of stamps, so these will be joining my collection. 

"On the twelth day of Christmas, my curiosity box gave to me . . .  twelve origami cranes" I LOVE these, I have never tried origami, but these make me want to try, I have been sneaking them in friends pockets and in christmas cards, and kept 6 for me as I have a coffee table made of a vintage printers tray and these are going in one of the gaps!



Thank you so much to my curious friend for all my lovely gifts, I am so grateful and you really made my day, I'm currently working out my notice at a job I don't enjoy so coming home to this on a Friday night really lightened my mood. I can't wait to face the cold tomorrow morning so I can wear my mittens :)

x"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the box! Good luck with your move and your new job.

    ReplyDelete