- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #135

19 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #135





"My curiosity box arrived last week as I was getting ready to go to work. I love getting parcels in the post and it was so exciting not knowing what was going to be inside. 
Underneath the brown paper wrapping was a  beautiful christmas box tied up in ribbon. When I opened it I was met with loads of red sparkly loveliness and lots of lovely wrapped presents.

There was also a note explaining what each item was for and also a lovely Christmas card.

My box contained:
A lovely pair of hand warmers - My hands are quite cold at the best of times so these are perfect for me.
A book - which I am looking forward to reading soon.
Three beautiful vintage baubles which now have pride of place on my Christmas tree. 
A green wooden brooch which I now on my coat.
Some lovely ribbon and pretty buttons.
A handmade sparkly flower brooch that I will soon find a home for on my sparkly winter coat.
A recipe for Polish biscuits and a snowflake cutter. I love baking so I can't wait to make these.
A chocolate Reindeer lolly which I am saving to eat on Christmas morning.
Some brilliant colourful pompoms.











I am touched by the amount of time and effort that went into the curiosity box that I received and am very grateful that the sender shared part of their vintage bauble collection with me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

Love Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment