- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #136

19 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #136


Ok, so the contents of this box made Miss Curiosity weak at the knees. It's right up there on the Top 5 list now. Wow. So beautiful...














"OMG!! My box arrived and it was amazing - I literally cried! The sender clearly put a lot of thought and time in to it and it is very much appreciated. I love every item and it is all just perfect! My curious friend knew I was a wedding planner and went to the trouble of finding a vintage wedding planning book - I love it!

Thank you so much and Happy Christmas! :)" xx

This has to be one of the most beautiful boxes we've ever seen and as a fellow wedding planner, I would be utterly over the moon with that book! 

1 comment:

  1. To my curious friend I am so glad you enjoyed my box - I enclosed some things that I love very much as well as things I hoped you would love. Tea and pressed glass are among my favourite things in the world!

    To Miss Curiosity, I will keep an eye out during my vintage shopping trips in case I see another book and snap it up for you!

    Lots of love

    xxx

    ReplyDelete