- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #143

19 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #143






"I arrived home yesterday from uni to find my wonderful box waiting on my bed for me!
What a great welcome home after a horrible 7 hour journey! And even more fitting was that I had the letters spelling home in my box.
The homemade candles have been on lit on our dinning room table already and the two heart decorations went straight on the tree.
The card made by my favourite artist Rob Ryan was the most special part, but all the gifts are lovely!

Thank you very much indeed my curious friend!"

We LOVE the lettering, the patterns are brilliant!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment