- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #151

20 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #151



"On a depressing wet and miserable Monday I came home to an empty house and postbox only to get a knock on the door from my neighbour (she was so curious, she googled the project!)- my curiosity box had arrived!
A gorgeous quality street shaped tin wrapped in brown paper and covered in gold snowflakes - my house rabbit Niall was very curious indeed! Once inside, I found a beautiful blue snowflakey tin with two yummy vegetarian recipes taped to the lid (Butternut squash is one of my all-time favourites).




The box smelt heavenly and had some beautiful glittery red berry decorations inside. Digging further in, I found so many amazing tissue wrapped parcels with little labels and a hand embroidered card.



Contents included:

- A chocolate santa
- Cath Kidston hand cream (I am quite fanatical about looking after my hands so this will go straight in my handbag)
- A little Christmas candle in a tin
- Chocolates in a cracker
- Bath bombs (carefully wrapped in foil so they didn't overpower the other contents!)
- Mulled wine spices
- An Ireland calendar bookmark (a key to my sender's homeland and an ace gift as I'm an avid reader)
- A beautiful handmade tree decoration which is going straight on my tree
- And finally a gorgeous wind-up bunny almost as cute as Niall!!



Thank you so much to my sender for those beautiful treasures- I will cherish forever!! 

Amy xx

Ps Niall very much enjoyed eating and playing with all the tissue and wrapping paper!!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see your box arrived safely, Enjoy, Merry Christmas

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete