- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #163

20 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #163




"Today I came home from work and met the postman at my door- he had a parcel for me from Wales :) I was very excited to open it and I just loved it. 
Thank you my curious friend - such a thoughtful box you put together for me, I especially love the gift tags and your words on it.




In my box I found: 
- A scented ornament
- A Christmas tree bulb saying "Nadolg Llawen" (Merry Christmas or Fröhliche Weihnachten as we say in Germany)
- A Christmas lip balm
- A lovely button which will go on my coat :)
- A chocolate Christmas stocking
- A welsh cream liqueur (mhm- looking forward to it)
- A booklet with postcards of artworks by Gwen John (as an art teacher I´m always happy to get to know new artists)

Everything came in a beautiful tin box (I just love that box) and with a sweet Christmas card.
Thank you so much- I´m ever so happy today and thanks for this great project, I will for sure take part again in a curious project..."

Love Hannah  

No comments:

Post a Comment