- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #167

20 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #167





"I got my box delivered to the office so I had to wait until getting home in the evening to open it.  It was such pleasure and fun to finally see what was inside :) First thing I took out of the box was the reindeer headband that I instantly put on. I loved everything that I found inside as I love chocolate and glitter and puzzles and cooking :) And last weekend I used some of the winter-theme cupcake cups to
make tiny cheesecakes.

Your project gave me lots of joy, thank you :)"

Karolina

1 comment:

  1. Tiny Cheesecakes!
    How have I never thought of that!?

    I'm so glad you liked the box I sent you. :D
    Jess.
    x

    ReplyDelete