- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #169

20 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #169




I received my box last week and was sooooo excited!!
It was beautifully decorated and everything inside was wrapped in Christmas paper with a lovely card.


The contents were exactly the type of things I love...A cupcake recipe book and cupcake moulds...and the sender had put a beautiful handmade apron in for my young son and daughter...they were soooo excited when they saw them! We made carrot and orange cupcakes the next day, with the children in their aprons!!!


I have also painted my toes gold with the fabulous nail varnish and written my Christmas present lists on the lovely notepaper.
Thank you so much for the thought that went in to my box...I cannot wait to make another batch of cupcakes with my beautiful children!"

Merry Christmas to everyone xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment