- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #170

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #170



 "What an incredible box! I considered putting it under the tree until Christmas day but convinced myself that I needed to send the photos in to the blog and therefore waiting really wasn't an option...

This collection of fabulous vintage and inspired finds was so perfect - I still have them arranged on my table on display. I think the recipe book is my favourite of all, and with a few days off work over the holidays I will be off ingredient shopping. I also love poetry, myself and my man quite often read poems and have a number of poetry books between us, so thank you for adding to our collection with such a lovely book.






Thank you Curious Sender for such a wonderful box that a lot a thought must have gone into. 

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year."

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment