- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #172

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #172



"Hello,

I've just received my curious box and spent a wonderful morning at work unwrapping it - that sort of thing wakes you up faster than a double espresso, no doubt about it. :)



Apart from the sheer fun of receiving a surprise gift, I really appreciate my Curious Sender's intuition, ingenuity and attention to detail. One can sense she is a warm, caring and creative person.


I got a wonderful vintage copy of Jane Eyre and a set of flower-adorned notebooks to write my own stuff in it. My winter evenings will be much warmer and brighter thanks to golden glass votive jars with orange cinnamon tea lights inside.




I will definitely use the cupcake silicone baking cups and will put the candy canes on my parents' Christmas tree. But what made my heart melt are the numerous toys for my two curious cats - can't wait to bring it all home and watch them play...

Thank you very very much indeed, my Curious Sender, and have a wonderful Christmas, too.

Cheers!"

P.

1 comment:

  1. Yey! I'm so glad you got it ... and even more glad you liked it! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

    (PS: sorry for the delayed response I've been overseas!)

    ReplyDelete