- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #173

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #173




"I was surprised to hear a knock at the door on Sunday lunchtime - and even more surprised to find a postwoman stood there asking if I was "A Curious Lady"?! I was thrilled to open the box to find a gorgeously wrapped pressie and a book covered in green (my favourite colour) tissue paper. 

I must admit it took a while to get everything open and I kept finding more goodies hidden among the wrapping! 




All in all, my lovely curious friend got me:
  • A book entitled "Inspirational Ideas" full of craft projects
  • A frame containing a pretty picture of a typewriter
  • Wooden blocks spelling out the word "LOVE"
  • Vanilla bath roses
  • A Pantone postcard 354C - green of course
  • A set of wine glass charms
  • A sachet of pot pourri
  • A tin heart ornament
  • Holly earrings
  • A tea bulb, which apparently flowers in hot water, which I'm looking forward to trying out
  • And a chocolate snowman



All in all, I love my box and it was such a thrill to open! Thank you curious friend and thank you Curiosity Project for such a lovely idea. I've been telling everyone I know about it, including the postmistress when I sent off my box, and now everyone wants to give it a go next time!"

Thanks

Karol x

No comments:

Post a Comment