- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #175

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #175












"Just got my box and couldn't wait to take photos of all the lovely things.  It was all so wonderfully wrapped in red, and in this amazing 'british love' box.  Firstly there was a Robert Ryan tea towel - and he IS one of my favourite designers.  Also some lovely Christmassy things like mulled wine spice, lemonade sweets and stickers. I adore the card and wrapping paper.  In fact the paper is so nice, I might frame a piece of it. There was a lovely little lucky ladybird and last but not least, two decorations from the sender's  own tree. They now have a place on my own.

Looking forward to the next one!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,

    So glad you liked it! Hope you have a lovely Christmas1

    With Love,

    Clementine x x

    ReplyDelete