- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #177

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #177





First of all I'd like to apologise to you and my secret sender. I received my box on the evening of Thursday 15th December, but went away for a few days on the Friday which is why I haven't submitted any photos yet.

Anyway, I absolutely LOVED my box which contained the following thoughtful goodies:

  • A jar of homemade granola (yummy I had some for my breakfast yesterday)
  • A jar of homemade strawberry jam (delicious, I had some in my porridge this morning)
  • A box of redbush tea (my favourite)
  • A large bar of chocolate (which I won't be sharing)
  • A pretty tea cup
  • A pretty saucer
  • A pretty side plate
  • A granola recipe
Merry Christmas!"

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment