- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #178

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #178



 "I have been waiting with anticipation for my box to arrive, and I as so pleased when I went to the post office to collect my parcel. I queued for ages as they had attached it to another parcel of mine and filed both under C for Curiosity rather then my surname. When the post office lady said, could it be labelled The Curiosity Project and I said yes, there was a knowing smile from someone in the queue!



I received a lovely scroll with a letter from my curious friend..... and lots of lovely goodies. 

Some Raspberry and Rhubarb Jam
A lovely handmade bag - made especially for me
A large tea cup - I love tea! 
A favorite recipe for Spanish Vegetarian Chilli - Yummy
A key ring reading I must remember where I left my keys - made especially for me
A bag of sweets
A Joy Christmas decoration - also looks handmade - I can't wait to get it on the tree
And some Curiosi-tea - which turns out to be Detox tea - which I will certainly need to use in the New Year. 


My curiosity box has very much made be feel ready for Christmas, I can't wait! 

Thank you to my curious friend and to you for organising such lovely project!"

Love Iona x 

No comments:

Post a Comment