- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #18

6 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #18




"My box was overwhelmingly red and gold - filled with lovely red and gold christmas baubles (which will add some class to my tree this year), and some Winter Gold fragrance oil to fill the house with festive smells.  There was also a lovely butterfly which I think could be an all year round decoration for the kitchen!


I also received some vintage hankies (and paper ones to be used for the traditional Christmas weepy film!); a cute little tankard and some little silver sugar tongs - perfect for sweetening up events!  They sent some pick-me ups - coffee, chocolate and peppermint candy cane - none of which lasted the weekend!  the chocolate was particularly gorgeous!


Many thanks and Happy Christmas to you and my curious friend!"

Emma

We're loving those baubles-what a great idea and the perfect new addition to your Christmas tree.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment