- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #180

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #180



"I missed the postman on the one day I was off work (sick!) so the anticipation which gripped me overnight was almost too much to bear.  After making it to the post office in the morning and sitting through a day off work with my curiosity box on the desk, teasing me, I made a dash for home to discover the contents.


I was overwhelmed; there were notes and exciting wrapping to undo and I was rather charmed by the rubber duck, pushing for attention at the top of the box.  I was really pleased with the note attached to a wrapped book.  Though my curious friend states about physics, 'I've come to one conclusion - I don't understand it!', one of the greatest physicists in the world, Richard Feynman, famously said, 'I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics'.  You're in good company!






Bingo the Blue Whale is not sure about the look of my cats, so has decided to take it easy amongst the decorations on my Christmas tree for the festive period.  But I want to congratulate you on your curiosity - I'm not sure if I would have taken the plunge but it warmed me almost as much as the cosy socks will when I'm relaxing, post-Christmas as you suggest.  Now if only I could think of what to knit with the yarn...

Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity and surprise! ;)"

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment