- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #181

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #181



"Hi Tiffany,

After waiting all day I have finally given in and opened my curiosity box!

Breaking through the brown wrapping paper I found a lovely gold box and inside a note to “Our Curious Friend”. The note inside explained the owl on the front of the card was from their local park and signed off “Your curious friends” so it seems I’m lucky enough to have more than one person thinking about what went into my box!



The box was jam packed with pressies and I was going to unwrap and photograph one at a time, but I’m afraid the excitement took over and I was like a 5 year old at Christmas - frantically opening each package to see what was inside and I’m happy to say I wasn’t disappointed. I’ll be honest and say I can’t really remember what I wrote but I obviously mentioned my love of red wine (in a healthy non-alchofrolic way honest!) as that was the first thing I unwrapped!



Apologies for the slightly dodgy photos but I had to use my phone as I can’t seem to find the lead to connect my camera to the computer!

In my box I found:

·         A mini bottle of red wine which I will settle down with later
·         A wine glass from which to drink it!
·         Some lovely wine glass charms so I can identify which glass is mine
·         A sparkly Christmas tree decoration which is already on the tree
·         A Gingerbread mitten, which I shall save as a treat to have with my glass of wine. I love gingerbread so this was perfect!
·         A lovely wooden bird – I love the outdoors and this will take pride of place on my windowsill, bringing the outside in.
·         A mini teacup candle
·         A pack of “days of the week” pegs which I absolutely love! I’m self-employed and always making to do lists for the week ahead and now, instead of blu-tac I can use these lovely pegs to hang them up!
·         A Lindor chocolate which I’m afraid has already been gobbled.
·         Some pencils which will come in handy for writing all those lists.
·         And a pack of dog treats for my best pal Digger – I did wonder why he was so keen to get into the box! He sends some big hairy hugs to my curious friends and says thanks very much – the serious look on his face in the photo is because I was holding one of the treats next to the camera to make sure he was looking in the right direction!


Thank you to whoever my curious friends are – thank you for the thought, time and effort you put into my box and thank you for including Digger, that really made me smile!

What a wonderful project and a wonderful way to start the Christmas festivities – I can’t wait to do it all over again."

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment