- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #183

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #183





"I must be the luckiest girl in the whole world because I received not one but TWO boxes from my Curious Friend !
The first one arrived a couple of weeks ago but being a very hectic time of the year , I have only just found time to put finger to keyboard.
My box contained a gorgeous set of pottery measuring cups shaped like Russian dolls, very quirky and,  as I am a keen baker, very very useful. Also my curious friend enclosed a scrummy bag of chocolates that winked at me all day till I finally gave in and scoffed the lot !





My second, yes SECOND, box arrived last week !

At first I was confused when I saw my note from the postman as to why I had had another delivery from The Curiosity Project. I assumed on my way to the post office that there had been some kind of mix up. But when I realized it was from my sender again,  I couldn't wait to get home and open it.

Inside there was a lovely card from my sender explaining that the last box had been sent hurriedly because her baby had been in hospital and that she wanted to send a bit more booty!

This time there was...

Some gingerbread cutters shaped like ninjas...NINJABREAD.... Genius !
Some lovely nail varnish.
Oodles of brightly coloured sequins.
Some homemade plum jam.
A Love Film voucher.
Some sparkly icing pens ( squeal ! )
Some Haribo sweets ( yum ! )
Some choccy coins in an organza bag
And some polished gem stone pendants ( which have been swiped by my magpie daughter )

So I'd just like to say a big thank you again to my curious friend and to everyone who has made this project such a fun and exciting event. Roll on the next one.

Happy Christmas Curious People

Thank you very much Curious friend and to the Curiosity project, I have enjoyed every minute of it !

Merry Christmas,"

Lucy

X

2 comments:

  1. So glad you like it all - it's been a bit of a rubbish couple of months for us, so knowing you're happy has put a smile on my face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your baby's OK Rachel

    ReplyDelete