- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #186

21 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #186







"I received my curiosity box a couple of days ago so I'm very sorry for the delay in writing/uploading pictures.  The cup that I received in the box was slightly broken at the base and my dad has had to glue it back together. I've only just been able to photograph it tonight. 

I was having a very nice day catching up on seeing friends on the day when my box arrived, so it was a lovely end to my day!

My box came with a lovely note saying 

'Wishing you a Christmas filled with Peace, Love and Happiness.  Enjoy your loving selected vintage goodies.  With love, your Secret Curious Santa. xxx'

I very much enjoyed it!  Thank you so much!  My box contained a scarf, vintage cup and saucer, lots of different teas (which I look forward to tasting) and a vintage poetry book!  Perfect selections as I love tea, old books and scarves! 

Thank you to my Curious Friend and to the Project, I will definitely be doing this again!

Merry Christmas!"

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment