- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #187

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #187


"I arrived home late on Monday evening to find the postman had a left a little red card addressed to The Curiosity Project which quickly brightened up my day! I sped to the post office first thing on Tuesday and was delighted to pick up my small but perfectly formed package! A busy day meant I had to wait until much later that evening to open my box, but it was definitely worth the wait!



Inside the brown paper parcel was a glamorously decoupaged box containing an array of beautifully wrapped pressies. When I opened the box I was surprised with the most wonderful aroma of Christmas, I was tempted to sniff and shake to find the source, but was good and opened the card first with a lovely note from my curious friend, explaining their box full of festive goodies!

Unwrapping each little gift was such a pleasure!

Inside the box were –

Some colourful Christmas decorations which will be strung onto a garland this evening and used to decorate my office, to represent my sender’s mum’s love of Christmas.


A delicious looking (and beautifully illustrated) recipe for Sticky Toffee pudding loved by my senders family. It’s actually one of my husband’s favourites too, so I will definitely be giving a go over the Christmas holidays.


A stick of Bridlington Rock as that’s where my curious friend is spending Christmas this year.


I finally found the scented present, a big bag of beautifully Christmassy spiced tea! As I’m spending lots of time at home over the holidays, this will be very much appreciated in my teapot!

A set of typewriter stamps, I’ve had my eye on for a while, how did you know?! I will be stamping everything from now on!


A Christmas pudding bath bomb to relax & unwind with.


The Breakfast at Tiffany’s book is my absolute favourite! I’ve never read it , but took my mum to see it at the theatre last year and have watched the movie so many times. Like the sender, I LOVE Audrey Hepburn and her classic sense of style.


A big festive hug and thank you to my wonderful curious friend for such an amazing box full of fabulous treats! I hope you have a lovely Christmas wherever you are, wishing you lots of love and luck in 2012."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the box I put together for you! I had so much fun putting it together and getting sticky decorating it! I hope you had a great christmas filled with love, laughter and lovely things! Lots of curious love Kerri xxx

    ReplyDelete