- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #189

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #189



"I had my box delivered last Saturday after originally missing the postman! I was going to wait for my housemates to get up to watch me open it but they were too slow and I was too excited!
My 'box' was actually a lovely christmas tin and when I opened it it just smelled AMAZING!
On top of the box was a beautiful card and also a message written on a doily, telling me that 'the little cat' was aptly named! Excited by the prospect of a cat themed present I dug straight in!




Firstly I found a gorgeous little christmas cake, which was obviously what the lovely smell was (well, mostly!). I loved the little tag that said 'merry curious christmas'.
There was also a cute little burlesque picture, which was just perfect as I used to be a burlesque dancer. There was a lovely little blue checked heart (also scented), a slate heart (that is now on my christmas tree), a really cute candle in a jar and a lovely little soap all wrapped in tissue paper!
My favourite item however was the cat keyring! And on closer inspection I found that the cat is called 'Dinky- the curious cat'. Very apt indeed!
I forgot to mention that everything in the tin was beautifully wrapped and I had a great time unwrapping each one. 
Thank you so much to my curious sender, this made my christmas just that little bit more magical!"

No comments:

Post a Comment