- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #193

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #193



"Dear Curiosity Project,

My parcel arrived by surprise late into evening a couple days ago, after i had had a stressful evening of Christmas wrapping and room rearranging!

The box was amazing, it was scary how it seemed like the sender new me! I got lovely gifts which included:



A purple glittery dear

A fluorescent pink magnetic photo frame

Cat highlighters

A pink notebook

2 packs of giant love hearts

A homemade embroidered "Evil" photo frame - which my sister has got her eyes on already!

The owl and the pussycat hot water bottle

With a Hello Kitty card and a wonderful Russian doll box!






Thank you very much  my curious friend I loved my gifts :)"

Merry Christmas, love Mary x

1 comment:

  1. Phew! So glad the box arrived! I was starting to get worried! Also very glad everything arrived in one piece...I was a tad worried by the time I packed the box.

    Have a very merry christmas and enjoy :D

    xx Tammy

    ReplyDelete