- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #194

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #194



"To my curious friends,

This was a PERFECT start to the festivities for me, I can’t tell you how perfect my box is, when our local postman arrived and asked me if I was a curious person I nearly hugged him!!
I opened the top layer to reveal the most beautifully wrapped box and a treasure trove of delights beautifully wrapped inside and a little note to explain each separate item, for everyone who knows me they will know that this box was PERFECT for me!! (have I already said that? Ha ha)


Firstly the book, I collect poetry books and ever since watching Sex and the City 2 movie I have been meaning to buy myself the Love Letters of Great Men, I am over the moon and cannot wait to snuggle up in my reading corner with a hot chocolate and read them.
Then there’s a music CD to paint to, I love to paint and draw and on that note I also received some gorgeous pencils from Paperchase in a super cute box, a really cute badge (which I’ve just added to my bag).






Some galaxy chocolate (eating it as I type) and a Secret Santa box from Lush, saving this for Christmas day, a stunning little necklace with 2 love birds which is a little part of my sender as her friends and family call her their songbird, I love that!!, a postcard to send to someone special as I love to give (oh how I wish I had a return address I would send it to you) x
Finally there are 2 gem stones with Peace and Love engraved on them, these couldn’t be more perfect for me...thank you thank you.

My curious friend I cannot thank you enough for the time and expense of my box, it has made my day and started my Christmas celebrations in the most perfect way.

Many many thanks,

Your curious friend"

xxx

1 comment: