- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #196

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #196


"Hi Tiffany

Well, I got home from work to find the post office card and it was just on the three hours waiting time so I got straight back into my car to go and pick up my long awaited package. I waited until my husband got home before opening it (despite the temptation of it just sitting there!) as I think he was just as excited as I was.

So, with a glass of wine and the right company, I went in....





Fabulous paper - couldn't have been better and once inside the box I found green packing and packages wrapped in yet more fab paper which had red reindeer all over it. This made me particularly happy as reindeer are my favourite animal (can't remember if I put that in my description). I actually adopt a reindeer each year from the Cairngorm Reindeer Centre in lieu of sending Christmas cards.
There was a card and five packages and the card told me there were things my curious person had made, things that were made near them and generally curious things.....
The card was a lovely one with mice decorating a gingerbread man on it - they can come to my house any time!




 The first package, a long squidgy one, contained strawberry millions.......not my favourite sweet but I'm sure they'll be very well accepted by Christmas visitors :-)
The second contained two badges with campervans on them. Very appropriate as we take our campervan out regularly from April to October each year. Mainly to festivals of all shapes and sizes.
The third package housed a notebook with curious images on the front.




The fourth was a 'Hotel Chocolat' box of Tiddly Reindeer - most yumptious, and the fifth and final package was a box of 'Nairns' Chocolate chip oat biscuits (maybe the clue to the whereabouts of my curious friend?).

Overall, this was a fine selection of goodies and I thank my Curious Friend for getting them to me safely. However, I would have loved it even more if my partner had personalised it more as I don't really get a feel for what type of person they are and I would have liked that very much :-)

Thank you Curious Friend and I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year xxx

Thanks also to the Curious Project, I will definitely be doing it again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment