- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #198

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #198



"Well I have finally got round to sending you some pics of my box.... I received it last week and was so surprised at how excited I was opening it!! It was a truly magical experience so thank you so much for letting me be involved and making me feel like a kid again. I loved my box.. the care and attention to detail was really touching. I had a lot of anxiety when trying to produce my box as I saw so many people talking about crafting and making things which I knew I had not the time to do but by the end of it I was actually really pleased with what I was about to produce and just hope the recipient feels the love that I ended up putting into mine. 











So here are a few pics of what I received...my absolute fav object being the cookie stamp which I am determined to use today... 

The contents of my box were...
A pair of christmas socks
Chocolate coins (it isn't Christmas without them right?) 
A cookie stamp
A note book (for all my shoot ideas for 2012) 
'Illusions' by Richard Bach (which I am hoping will really inspire me for 2012) 
postcards
A note from Burma (where my friend's family descend from) 
Some sprinkles and glitter for my cupcakes which I will for christmas

Thank you again Caro !!!!"  xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment