- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #200

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #200

IT'S OUR 200TH BOX!!!!!


"What's not to love about The Curiosity Project? it's so exciting and such a great way to get crafty and thoughtful for a complete stranger... My kind of project : )

I was in the middle of preparing my first recipients' Curiosity Box as I type, however, I actually received my own curiosity box this weekend and it was stupidly exciting receiving it.
I hadn't expected it to arrive, so it was an added bonus when I saw it sitting in the hallway just waiting patiently to be opened when I got home from work. The box was small & delicately handmade with a pretty button and pattern on the top with very cute cake related sayings on the sides - MORE than appropriate for me hehe!




My Curiosity Project partner had sent me a beautifully handmade tea cosy and pretty mug warmer which both match in material. They had also put a couple of labels in there telling me that they were made by their own fair hands, which automatically made me jealous of their skills, as they are just stunning and I needed a new tea cosy for my afternoon tea parties, so it was an extremely welcome gift.




They had also found such a gorgeous miniature teapot with 2 matching teeny cups and saucers which would almost be small enough to put inside a dolls house.... So lovely and the set will be placed proudly alongside my antique tea set in my lounge at The Secluded Tea Party HQ.






My sender may or may not know that I actually host pop up afternoon tea parties (Both in peoples homes or venues of their choice, as well as running my own monthly themed afternoon tea events... so these gifts were very appropriate and will be used at my events, so watch out to see them appear at the table with my guests in the near future!)

Thank you so much, whoever you are, I love all of my gifts : )  
- Mine is soon to be on it's way to my very own secret recipient, eek! 

Such a thoughtful Curiosity Box.... And it makes it even better when somebody makes you a gift or two with such charm and warmth. It makes me realise just how great the world wide web is and what adventures there are for people to get involved in."

(Read it aloud ; )
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment