- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #202

22 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #202



"I just wanted to send you the details of my lovely Box!

I came home after a particularly horrific day at work and was supposed to be making a quick change to meet some friends at the Christmas Markets (which I was completely not in the mood for...!) when there was a knock at the door.

There was a neighbour that I only knew to nod to as I ran in and out of the house with a box to Miss Curiosity! It took a second to realise who the parcel was for, but when I did it lifted my spirits immediately!


I was so excited to open this box of surprises; when I did I was not at all disappointed! My curious sender had sent me lovely box full of beautiful gifts and treats and I could not have asked for better.


The handmade felt goodies were adorable; the decoration is on my tree and my niece has fallen in love with the gorgeous animal...but its mine so mits off!






The jewellery was beautiful, I have put the earrings to good use already on a night out! And my mum has hinted at borrowing the necklace on Christmas Day! Apparently it will go perfectly with her new dress! Family eh?!



It was a perfect early Christmas present and cheered me right up after an awful day, so thank you so much to my curious friend for sending such a treasure trove!

Merry Christmas!"

Rachael xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment