- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #207

24 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #207












"I was very excited when my box arrived and my husband was very curious about the box as I hadn't told him anything about it. The contents were so thoughtfully chosen - a lot of them matched to my interests (sewing, forest school etc). The card was so lovely and I was particularly touched that my curious sender had included really sweet ladybird hairclips for my two daughters. It made my day in a busy week. I loved everything in it and want to thank my sender so much! I particularly liked the reindeer brooch, which I wore on a red dress to my Christmas do! I loved taking part in the project and can't wait for the next one!"

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment