- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #209

24 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #209



"I had informed my housemates that anything addressed to the curiosity project should be sent my way, and they were almost as excited as I was to receive and open my gifts.

The box was lovingly tied with ribbon, and all the contents beautifully wrapped and labelled; smell, light, yum, etc. My curious friend also sent me a card with a brief note wishing me a merry Christmas - even more intriguing as I still know absolutely nothing about them!





The contents of my box;

Some homemade fudge (which I gleefully ate for breakfast the following day at work!)
Mini cake cases and Christmas sprinkles (I love baking)
A lovely wooden reindeer tree decoration
A delicious smelling robin tree decoration
Comic strip plasters (to protect me from myself)
Lovebird lanterns with battery powered tea lights
The perfect necklace, with a pink bow and rollerskate charm, which I have not taken off since!

Curious friend - it was such a pleasure to open my gifts and I loved how you seem to know me from just the few words I wrote! Thank you so much for the time and effort you spent on my gift, it was so personal and exactly what I would have bought for myself :)

Miss Curiosity - thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful thing, it has started my Christmas off perfectly!"

A Curious Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment