- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #21

7 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #21



"Like a lot of people, I received my lovely curiosity box after a particularly horrible week at work, so it was lovely to sit down with my husband and open all the exciting surprises within!

First of all was a lovely card, with wishes for Christmas and 2012 (thank you!)




The contents were:

✩ A lovely homemade recipe book filled with healthy recipes- looking forward to trying a few!

✩ An illustrated book of a thousand words in Italian- I’ve been trying to learn recently, so this will come in very handy!

✩ A book called “Read This Next”, filled with suggestions of what book to read next- we’ve already made use of this at my book club for ideas for our next book.

✩ A handy book holder that holds your book open while you read- ideal for reading while cooking!

✩ Some very cute sticky tabs, very handy for keeping track of journal article references for my PhD.


✩ Finger food party plates- these are hilarious, and I can’t wait to take pictures of my friends trying to use them next time they come over!

✩ A tiramisu hot chocolate drink made of solid choc-yum

✩ A chocolate reindeer, also yum.

✩ A gorgeous little geisha keyring.

✩ Finally- an envelope containing “a few ideas for things to do differently every day”- this must have taken loads of effort, and it has been great to read them for inspiration!

I’m overwhelmed by the thought and effort that went into my curiosity box, and also by the sheer quantity, thank you very much my curious friend, I hope you also have a fab Christmas and a wonderful 2012.

Ps- great project by the way, all my friends and family are really intrigued and want to try it next time! 

Emma x"

Those finger food plates are an absolute classic Emma. A genius idea! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    Yey! Really glad you liked your box!

    We have lots in common like reading, trying new things and learning Italian so I filled it with things that I like too!

    Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

    Laurra N xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Laurra- you even melted my grinchy husband's heart with Christmas spirit!
    Merry Christmas,
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete