- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #210

24 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #210



"I received my box on a very grey morning when I was contemplating how to do all my jobs for Christmas with three poorly children in tow...

A knock on the door, and a curious parcel (and curious postman!) later, I had put the tv on for the kids, and hid away in the kitchen to open in peace.

I was intrigued from the outset, as the box was rounded, turned out to be a beautiful gold box, very festive, filled with tissue-paper wrapped gifts, all thoughtfully tagged...

I first opened a lovely recycled bag, picked up at a vintage fair, with all sorts of info in to inspire a visit to the next vintage fair I find!




Next was some gorgeous hand-made baby bootees and bib, my curious friend, you are also very clever! Would like to say I will keep for my fourth child, but will have to discuss that with Mr curious!



Cupcake money box and cupcake lip balm (who knew?!) which I put next to the cupcakes I have just made! Very apt.


The next one made me laugh out loud, as I don't like to read sad stories, the vintage 'romantic' magazine stories, are perfect! 


Interesting old book on architecture, maybe will inspire our next house purchase...

Finally gorgeous cake tins, with Haribo in the middle. Little did you know that I ate so many Haribo when pregnant with my daughter, that I think she is probably made of jelly sweets. Brings back lovely memories.

Thank you so much for a gorgeously wonderful box, filled with thoughtful gifts just for me. Made my day. And now feel so much like sharing the love, have been doing good deeds all day!!

Lots of love and festive cheer,

Liz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment