- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #212

24 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #212



"I received my box last week but have been so busy that I just hadn't had time to photograph it.

I just want to say a huge thank you to whoever my mystery sender was. From the tiny description that I left on the sign-up form (I was in a huge rush that day), she must know me so well!

My box has this gorgeous vintage design on it. And inside all the little gifts were wrapped in tissue paper and packaged between pages of torn book pages. 



The thing I opened was a packet of gorgeous vintage items, perfect for my scrapbooking and a 'Make Art' badge. I then opened a packet of pretty Cath Kidston tissues and some Cath Kidston button badges. I LOVE Cath Kidston products, it's such a good job I don't live near one of their shops because I would never have any money!



Next I opened a packet of Cath Kidston Christmas labels - these will be just perfect for adding to all my Christmas gifts this year. I've been so busy in the run-up to Christmas and everything has been so last minute that I completely forgot about buying gift tags!

Last but not least, a pretty Christmas bauble. This is taking pride of place on my Christmas tree.

So thank you to my curious sender. Merry Christmas to you and to everyone else who has taken part. I can't wait for another Curiosity Project next year!"

With Kind Regards,
Lisa Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment