- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #213

24 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #213



"Hi Tiffany,

Apologies I haven't sent this to you before the Christmas deadline - I hope you have a fabulous break!
My beautifully decorated parcel arrived last week, the box was painstakingly covered in Christmas cards giving a glimpse into the craftiness of the sender! Inside were many little parcels wrapped in brown paper and tied up with not string but multi coloured ribbon! I took my time opening each package and the delights kept coming, my gifts were:




A mini Christmas tree decoration - which now takes pride of place on my mantlepiece
A mini hot water bottle with a gorgeous crochet cover - perfect for my cold feet!
A gorgeous snowflake candle - I love candles!
Some cute ribbon - ideal as I love wrapping presents!
A trio of smelly treats - who doesn't like a bit of pampering!
A wonderful Father Christmas story book by Raymond Briggs - I read it from cover to cover, reminds me of my childhood!
A bag of chocolate money - they didn't last very long!
A set of gorgeous hair clips - a girl can never have too many!
A collection of handmade decorations - these were so personal, so wonderfully made and my favourite gifts!


Thank you to my curious friend for taking the time to put together these gifts for me, they brought a big smile to my face!  And thank you once again to Tiffany for organising this wonderful project, I hope it goes from strength to strength - I'm hooked!!!!"

Lots of Love,

Georgina xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment