- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.6XeXEVt9.dpuf The Curiosity Project: A Curious Christmas! Box #216

24 December 2011

A Curious Christmas! Box #216






"Hi Tiffany

I arrived home from work after a particularly tiring day with a university essay to be completed looming that night. It was an absolute joy to find my curiosity box waiting for me.

It was beautifully wrapped and was a welcome early Christmas present. Each present was intricately wrapped, all co-ordinated and made me feel like a child on Christmas morning.

The first present I opened, I have actually been talking about for ages, dropping hints and hoping I might well receive some at Christmas, so it was a delight to get some Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream.

It is funny how someone you have never met, can pick gifts that meet your interests and likes so well. 

I got an assortment of other gifts including a lovely necklace pendant, crayons, postcards, magnet and notebook. I loved the little macaroon book, they are the one sweet that I love to see in patisseries and cafes and reminds me of trips to Paris. Finally I received some bulbs, such a great idea and a real reminder of my curiosity box friend. I have been trying to sort out my garden and get it ready for spring, so I am looking forward to putting the bulbs in just after Christmas and hopefully watching them grow.

Thank you so much for such lovely gifts and for making Christmas come early."

Sian xx

No comments:

Post a Comment